New Combination of
Tourism and Innovation
MUIC Kansai is a physical innovation hub to provide new connections with companies and people involved in tourism and to solve various problems.
MUIC Kansai will show “new normal” in tourism from Kansai regionv by innovation of traditional tourism and startups.
※Click to enlarge
We want startups ideas.
We always want startups ideas for projects and
demonstration experiments to solving various problems in tourism.
Please feel free to apply.
We want following companies.
- Companies that want to collaborate with our member companies.
- Companies that want to do the demonstration experiment.
We support the following.
- Teaming up for the players needed to do
the demonstration experiment.
- Supporting the total execution from planning to covering the cost
in the demonstration experiment.
Main functions of
MUIC Kansai creates new businesses and services through “Problem-solving Program”.
of the problem
Theme setting of the problem about tourism in companies, industries and regions
through open innovation
Supporting team-up for the players needed to solve problems and solution creation
In the demonstration experiment, supporting the total execution from planning to covering the cost.
MUIC Kansai is the innovation hub where people and companies can create new connections.
Area: About 390㎡
Capacity: Co-working Space : 50seats
Event Space : Up to 50 people
- Beverage counter
- Projector, screen
- Meeting space
- Exhibition space
- Phone booths
Area: About 570㎡
Meeting Rooms: 7rooms (6~8people/ room)
Private Office: 10rooms (2~8people/ room)
※The private office is operated by our business partner
- Beverage counter
Efforts to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
To ensure the health and safety of visitors and us, we are taking countermeasures against COVID-19 in the facility
Thank you for your cooperation.
- Body temperature checks :
- We do not allowed anyone with temperature of 37.5°or more to enter the facility.
- Hand sanitizers :
- We put them at the entrance, cafe corners, and other locations in the facility.
Please spray a hand sanitizer onto your hands and fingers at the entrance.
- Ensuring that you wear a mask in the facility : If you do not wear a mask, you cannot use the facility.
- Disinfection :
- Disinfectants are regularly used during cleaning, especially in areas frequented by large numbers of people.
- Social distance :
- We are working to keep social distance by reducing the number of seats.
*If you are applicable under any of the following conditions, please refrain from using the facility.
- Have contact with people who are infected with COVID-19
- Infection may be suspected in family members living with or close acquaintances
- Close contacts were determined
- Have symptoms of COVID-19
- Fever of 37.5°or more, symptoms of colds, malaise, and other problems
- Have traveled abroad within the last 14 days
There is no event information right now.
〒541-0044 3-6-3 Fushimimachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka, Japan
1F-2F, Osaka Building, Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation
1 minute walk from gate 11 of Yodoyabashi Station on Osaka Metro Midosuji Line